A field day on agricultural capacity and capability to adapt to change.
You are invited to this exciting field day on climate change resilience in Bass Coast.
Soil Scientist, Declan McDonald, will be speaking on the following topics.
• Things to consider when thinking about innovation and diversification;
• Climate change and its impacts on Agriculture in Bass Coast;
• The planning scheme and its impacts on Agriculture in Bass Coast;
• Examples of diversification activities in Gippsland;
• Land capability assessment- how to apply it to your own property;
• Development of options on Case Study property in Woodleigh;
• Diversification and Innovation ‘how-to-start' checklist.
Thursday April 26th, 2018.
10am registration for a 10.30am start, finish time at 2pm.
Morning session - Kernot Hall.
Google maps - https://goo.gl/maps/ewzUUYJ1WXD2
Afternoon session - Woodleigh farm walk.
Google maps - https://goo.gl/maps/F5AEWLJFg1o
Look out for the Landcare event sign.
Morning tea and lunch provided.
RSVP essential. Please visit:
For further details, please call the Bass Coast Landcare Network Office on 5678 2335.
fIND A COMMUNITY pLANTING DAY NEAR YOU
MAKE a DONATION
News & Events Archives