- YEAR FORMED: 1995
- MEMBERSHIP: 50
- PLANTS IN GROUND: 240,000
- PRESIDENT: Ken Connor
- Secretary: Janice Connor
- PARTNERS: Pound Creek Reserve Committee
Anderson Inlet Landcare Group aims to be a community working together to improve land productivity and farm viability by reducing land degradation and sustaining the natural environment.
- Remnant Vegetation Protection and halting dieback
- Tidal Erosion
- Using revegetation techniques to increase native vegetation cover
- Pest Plant and Animal Control
- Soil Management and Improving Water Quality
From these objectives the Group identified the following key goals which have been prioritised and are linked with generic actions to tackle them. Many issues are interrelated and cannot be tackled on their own.