Would you like to better understand Federal and State Government stimulus support available for your dairy farm business during the current COVID-19 pandemic?
Come along to an online session with Andrew Ellem (A.E Consultancy) who has extensive farm financial experience across government. He will describe the Government support available for different dairy farm businesses, both Federal and State, what you might be eligible for and what your touch points are in regards to accessing it. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions relevant to your circumstances.
Click below for details.
Choose one workshop time
◼️ Monday 4 May - 10:30am - 12:00pm (REGISTER HERE)
◼️ Wednesday 6 May - 7:00pm - 8:30pm (REGISTER HERE)
◼️ Thursday 7 May - 12:00pm - 1:30pm (REGISTER HERE)
Or contact your RDP
- GippsDairy: 5624 3900, 0438 925 278 or email@example.com
- WestVic Dairy: 0412 426 372 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- MurrayDairy: 0439 667 425 or email@example.com
This will be held online via the Zoom platform.
Once you have registered, you will receive an email with the confirmation. Before the webinar begins, you will receive a link to join the meeting. If you wish to join via your smartphone or tablet, we recommend downloading the Zoom app prior to the meeting for the best experience.
If you need assistance registering or getting connected via Zoom, please contact:
- Ashley Burgess on 0438 925 278 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melva Tyson on 0439 667 425 or email@example.com
- Heather Smillie on 0412 426 372 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics to be covered:
MAKE a DONATION
News & Events Archives