Pathogens, parasites and pesky pests- New and emerging biosecurity threats in a changing climate.
You are invited along to this exciting field day on biosecurity in a changing climate and its impacts on agriculture in Southern Gippsland.
Field day topics include:
• Biosecurity planning, farm hygiene, current and future pathogens and parasites
• New and emerging pest plants as a biosecurity threat
• Integrated pest management in a changing climate, a horticulture enterprise case study
• Good and bad soil biology and what to expect in a changing climate
• Liver Fluke and the ‘on farm’ warning signs
Date: Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
Time: 10am for registration, finish time at 2.30pm.
Morning tea and lunch provided.
Look out for the Landcare event signs.
Venue: Morning session- Kernot Community Hall.
Google maps link- https://goo.gl/maps/iCJxGwtqkWHpjjq66
Afternoon session- Property of local dairy farmer, Andy Thomas.
Google maps link- https://goo.gl/maps/oHVr4Dui9Sgt95B18
RSVP is essential! To register please visit:
For details, call the Bass Coast Landcare Network Office on 5678 2335.
MAKE a DONATION
News & Events Archives