You are invited along to this exciting field day discussing water management in a changing climate and the opportunities for Southern Gippsland farmers to secure their water future.
Field day topics include:
• Changing rainfall patterns in Southern Gippsland
• Using regenerative methods to rebuild the soil carbon sponge
• Dealing with extreme rainfall events
• Water management planning and water calculators
• Identifying and managing water based threats on farm (eg Salinity)
Friday February 28th, 2020 on Phillip Island
Time: 9.45 am for registration for a 10am start, finish time at 2.30pm.
Morning tea and lunch provided.
Look out for the Landcare event signs.
Venue: Morning Session- Rhyll Mechanics Hall.
Google Maps Link- https://goo.gl/maps/RqYLr6DHxeJqkNb99
Afternoon session- Property of Bill Cleeland, Surf Beach.
Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/88ThDpsHjsFZgLCK6
For details, call the Bass Coast Landcare Network Office on 5678 2335.
Click this link for more information and to register
MAKE a DONATION
News & Events Archives